Bob - I'm not sure what the formation was but I don't think it was the diamond.

BVTW - we were told that because the Angels like the Traverse City area so much they brought along their families to enjoy the stay. They show up at the Cherry Festival almost every year.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <rf.sulli...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: 'Topsy Turvey'

Ken,
That's a nice catch and a move I don't remember from shows.
I have some difficulties figure out exactly where the planes are in
relation to one another.
I would guess a diamond formation, but the tailsof #2 and #1
(inverted) look overlapped!
Regards,  Bob S.