Hi All,
Does anyone have an MZ-6?
I was about to buy an MZ-5n, but the 6 has better specs and misses out only
on Panorama (no great loss, right?) and the FA2 mount (and I don't want
power zoom).
Paul makes a great point about the layout of it. I don't suppose anyone has
both the 5n AND the 6 who could give a comparison :-)
Cheers
Simon

> Thank you! I was about to buy a MZ-5n. Do you think it's worth the wait to
> get the new model?

Hi Simon,
            It depends, I bought the MZ5n because of the traditional "dial"
interface. The MZ6 looks more like the MZ30/50 layout. It does have the
1/4000 top speed that the MZ5n doesn't. Have a look at the list of features
and work out which ones you want and which ones you need.

hope that helps,
Paul