On Nov 30, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Gonz wrote:

> You guys have any experiences good or bad with any particular brands
> of 24" LCD monitors?  I'm looking for a good 24" (or larger) monitor
> for photo-editing.  I looked at Dell's website and found one for a
> very good price, but a couple of comments really made it sound like it
> was a bad choice.  Does 5ms response time (vs 3ms) really make that
> much of a difference?

Here is a pretty good review site.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/

I have actually been eyeing the NEC PA241W which also comes in a version that
is bundled with the SpectraViewII calibrator.

http://www.necdisplay.com/Products/Product/?product=ddb066be-36e2-4093-a4d6-00251d50dd2c

I dearly love my current Sun Microsystems 24 inch LCD but more for sentimental
reasons than it being a great panel for photo editing.

--
Matthew