Yeah, the Dell 2410 is the one I've been eyeing.   I don't want to pay
$1K for a monitor, that seems to be the going rate for the NECs.  $599
seems more reasonable.  For 1K, I might as well get a 27 or 30 inch
model.

Samsung has 24 inch models that are around 300$, but they are 1080
pixels instead of 1200, so that must have some impact at that size.

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint