Very glad surgery went well, Stan. Rest up and spoil yourself! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: Outta here for a while . . .

Thanks Miserere and all. I am back, sorta.
My operation Monday turned into a bit of a saga. The procedure before mine was delayed for 4 hours as they worked to bring temperature/humidity within specs in the OR. And the one before mine took 5 hours. So it was 4:30 p.m. or so before they got started on me. I was then in the hospital for another 40+ hours of discomfort before being released today. Am now at my brother's where I will stay for another week or so, with the first (only?) follow-up visit scheduled for next Monday. This is really all quite miraculous considering the recovery time required prior to laprascopic robo-surgery, but that doesn't make me feel all that much more comfortable. I won't know more about the cancer until I get the biopsy results next week, but the surgeon says everything went smoothly, no issues, no surprises.

stan