From: Stan Halpin

Thanks Miserere and all. I am back, sorta. My operation Monday turned
into a bit of a saga. The procedure before mine was delayed for 4
hours as they worked to bring temperature/humidity within specs in
the OR. And the one before mine took 5 hours. So it was 4:30 p.m. or
so before they got started on me. I was then in the hospital for
another 40+ hours of discomfort before being released today. Am now
at my brother's where I will stay for another week or so, with the
first (only?) follow-up visit scheduled for next Monday. This is
really all quite miraculous considering the recovery time required
prior to laprascopic robo-surgery, but that doesn't make me feel all
that much more comfortable. I won't know more about the cancer until
I get the biopsy results next week, but the surgeon says everything
went smoothly, no issues, no surprises.

stan

Good to hear that you came through Ok.