El 02/12/2010 3:09, Luka Knezevic-Strika escribió:
A short photo-essay in diptychs from my trip to Austria and Romania:
http://www.lukaknezevicstrika.com/gallery.html (click on the first
slideshow - austria romania)

I am an admirer of your work, but this time I think there are only a few keepers in your trip photos, perhaps 1 or 2. Many of them look like the usual narcissistic, dispensable pics you can see by miriads looking at Flickr pages. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, that's not my intention, I try hard to be constructive and friendly but I think a frank opinion is the best possible thing amongst friends.

Carlos