I found this to be a fascinating set  – not at all typical of travel pics and
certainly not narcissistic. There is something profound about the pairings. I
found myself looking for the linkage, and I was disappointed when the slide
show concluded. The only two that I would eliminate are the forest and the
lake. They just don't fit.  Love the shot of the crowd, where only one man in
the rear is in focus. My eye immediately searched for the point of focus, and
its discovery was rewarding and interesting in that the subject was looking
back at me. Well done.
Paul