I wouldn't put it to use immediately, but I've got my eye on a Pentax 2X
Teleconverter-A. I know nothing about teleconverters. General advice would be
welcome as well as comments specifically about this one.

I haven't really done any wildlife photography, but it's on my agenda, and I
imagine it could be put to use in that connection.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

P.S. I got a Weston Master II exposure meter and manual of eBay.  Both look in
good condition. It's been suggested that even it didn't work one of these, or
something like it, would help me understand exposure better.