You don't join professional organizations to impress clients and
customers.  The ASMP isn't going to throw prospective leads your way,
that's not what they do.  They provide information and organize events
for members.

Either it's worth it to you or not.  It has nothing to do with getting
business.  If you want that, you join a marketing association.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com

Aloha Photographer Photoblog