Nick David Wright wrote:

http://blog.nickdavidwright.net/2010/12/leave-light-on.html

This shot has set in my files since I shot it. It is another example
of why I needed my own scanner. The machine at walmart thought this
photo was a mistake and would make the file so the building was
exposed properly. I tried working with the techs at the lab to get a
better scan but no go. The lit area would scan completely blown out
and the dark building would come back with so much digital noise ...
ugh.

It was horrible. Now, no worries!

So what scanner is it I want to acquire when my 1640 dies? :)

ann