Most labs charge the same for developing wether it's 24 or 36 exp.

I like the real b&w, but since I have no facilities to develop my own
and I don't like mailing it out the c41 stuff works nicely for me.
I'll probably start mailing most of my film soon though so I'll
probably go back to using the real stuff.

~Nick

--
~Nick David Wright
http://www.nickdavidwright.net/