In a message dated 2/11/2002 9:54:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Just got an MV today that I bought on eBay.  It has no batteries in it -
> which is why it was so cheap ($20 with an m 2.0 50mm).  As I said
> before, I really got it for the lens, to put on my "new" MX.  The MV
> body is a bonus.
>
> Anyone out there know which batteries go into it?

   Hi Frank...The MV is a surprisingly tough little guy..I've got one that I
lend-out
  quite a bit when someone wants to borrow a 35mm...It uses the typical set of
  2 Silver Oxide buttons...Everyready #357 , or any SR44 are fine.
                                            Regards,
                                                     Bob