Igor Roshchin wrote:

eckinator wrote:

2010/12/5 Walter Gilbert <ldotters at gmail.com>:

When I got home and uploaded the pictures, I discovered that,
delightful as
they may have been, I couldn't really post the photos.  Because, well,
let's
just say it *wasn't* the monkey's tail.
when traveling to Borneo our guide kept pointing out the 'red chili'
as he called it, i.e. the ridiculously inflated screaming red genitals
of the alpha male of some kind of monkey, have to dig for the name of
it if anyone cares to know... I'm sure glad I had no long lens on me
that day...
Ecke
PS fun shot Ann =)

Indeed, fun shot, Ann!

I'll continue the trail of related photo-tales.

er... photo what?

Back in 2007, when I took this photo (I posted it to PDML then):
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2005-2007/BlurMoire-IMGP7964.jpg ,
I also took a few shots of the same animals, which, until now, haven't
been presented to anybody...

Be warned:
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2005-2007/NotTail-IMGP7975.jpg

It was interesting to see kids asking their parents about the anatomical
features observed at the time. It was even more interesting to
see their parents... :-)

Igor

I wonder if this will be the end of them.

PS. There was some later time, when I was not quick enough to take a photo of a 5-legged elephant... I don't remember where it was...

(I have one from the Ft Worth Zoo... and you know how those Texans are.)

ann