On 12/6/2010 12:28 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Boris Liberman

On 12/5/2010 5:09 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
> Well, it melts doesn't it? ... little, gooey puddles and then it sort of
> just dries up and goes away.
>
> 8-D
John, you're supposed to eat your ice cream and not let it go gooey and
the dry up... /grin/

Yeah, I know. Around here in the summer it takes all of two seconds to melt as soon as you walk out the door of the ice cream store. Try to eat it before it melts and you're going to give yourself such a headache.

Which is why it's best to eat ice cream in the winter...

What you wrote gave me an image in my mind, and I thank you for that.

I can't produce a photograph right now, it's not really ice cream weather here, but I'll share it anyway ... just picture it in your imagination.

Little child, toddler in a sun-suit/romper + double scoop ice cream cone + *BIG* dog ... St. Bernard or Great Dane at least.

Go ahead and let your imagination use motor drive.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.