From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Miserere
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 9:20 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Latest Pentax Scare: Blobs on K-5 Sensor

Any of you guys with a K-5 experiencing any of this?

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&thread=37092371

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1036&thread=37101106

Maybe you K-7 owners could take a look too. No need to transfer test images to
the computer, the blobs can be seen on the LCD.

Would be interested in hearing from all of you.

Cheers,

   -M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com