paul stenquist wrote on Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:42:47 -0800

> My K-5 was quite early. i ordered it about an hour after the camera first
> went
> on sale at B&H. No blobs. Wheatfield's was even earlier. Has he been active
> on
> PF?

Interesting that you have an early production version without the problem.;
some of the speculation was that early batches had a high incidence of the
problem, based on comments from China.

Sorry, I don't spend much time on PF any more (noise content too high there) so
I don't know if our friend Wheatfield has been posting there on this subject.
If so, I would bet he is skewering some of the more wild-eyed agitators.

There was mention in a DPR post of a "poll" on PF in which 77% of the
responders claimed that they had the problem - sounds fishy to me...

Regards, Jim
Jim King
jamesk8...@mac.com