On 12/6/2010 5:04 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
My experience is a lot better just for the simple fact that the K10D
backfocused A LOT with my F50 f/1.7 lens, and would not focus AT ALL
with the 16-50 when zoomed entirely out to 16mm.  K7 focuses
accurately and quickly with both.

-Charles

Understood. I still believe that either Pentax is being looking gracefully at me or whatever, but my K10D has exhibited no problems whatsoever in any known to mankind aspect thereof. Of course it has its limitations, but within them, it does all that it is supposed to do. Not a single focus issue with any of AF lenses that passed through my hands.

Boris