Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:06 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Facebook discussion on sharpness in portraits

I posted a link in facebook to some photos of Zab that I took during the photo shoot of Matthew:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157625554834337/
which I think are a big improvement over photos I took of her on Boxing day four years previously:
http://www.red4est.com/lrc/pix/efllrc061226/

This has led to a discussion on sharpness in portraits, or as someone said:
Sharp focus for nature, soft focus for portraits.

I'd love to hear people's views on this subject. If you're able to weigh in there, the link is:
http://www.facebook.com/ellarsee/posts/128415210554550