On Dec 29, 2010, at 16:17, Steven Desjardins wrote:

> Top Gear is not know for it's impartial and accurate views of America.
> Besides, the road they are looking for it 129 at Deal's Gap:
>
> http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I've ridden this road 3 times on a motorcycle.  The first time (in 1991), the
guy I was following wouldn't tell me where we were going until we were in the
thick of it.   We ended up there near the end of the day after having travelled
all day from Illinois.

That was a surprise... at dusk... on a 1980 CB750F... with only 6 years of
riding experience under my belt.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com