I was going to say something else but I'll stay technical. There are a number of fabrics that look painted on. No one has a body so perfect that the wardrobe department won't enhance it, and painting doesn't allow that. I know from personal close observation just what certain costumes can do and what they look like. Body painting is mostly for amateurs.