That's what happens with some anti-virus software if you have a file that is identified as something else. In this case a Jpeg that has no extension. Now my anti-virus software scanned it and said no threat, however Firefox 3.6 defaulted to trying to handle it as a HTML When I clicked save to file in Thunderbird it "helpfully" added the extension .htm. in spite of my specifying that it save it with a .jpg extension. I change it manually and opened it in Irfanview, which is very good at recognizing rile formats and suggesting corrected extensions. It liked .jpg.

On 12/31/2010 2:04 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
On 10-12-30 10:57 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:
> I wrote:
>
>> Not to speak of T'pol:
>>
>> http://img2.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Good use of DOF, BTW (just to barely get back on topic).

I don't know what the hell that is, but it triggered all sorts of alarms and anti-virus activity. Trojans, mal-ware ...

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.