On 2010-12-31 18:04 , paul stenquist wrote:
Some are blogs, and some are galleries. To me, a true blog is primarily copy. A
gallery is primarily photos.

true, not all are blogs, though i disagree that a true blog must be primarily copy (to me, blogs have regular updates and follow the "river of news" format, or it's conceptual follow-ons)

i guess i should call it a PDML photography-related feedroll, then -- anything i was led to from PESOs etc. and for which i could get a reasonable feed

My gallery is here: http://www.pnstenquist.com

refers to photo.net; i've never found a feed for a photo.net member page, even though they seem to have something of a timeline; i guess i've ignored flickr photostreams too, because they tend not to be "selected" photos

My blog articles are here;
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/author/paul-stenquist/

i'd seen your entries there, but it didn't seem to fit the photo-related set i was building (and i didn't know there was an author feed which could pick yours out from the others); i guess there could be a more general blogroll -- PDML member blogs on all topics, like for example Tim Bray's technical blogging which i come across sometimes but haven't included here either