From: "Jens"

Thank you all for you rinterest in responding and answering my question.
I have done some samll tests, that didin't turn out too well. But I was
using old film and a questionable lab for developing.
My result is shown at flickr.
I photographed a sitting girl (in full figure) filling out the frame
with my K-7 and with my 67. I enlarged one eye to be able to evaluate
the resolution and sharpness:
K-7: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/5204650099/in/set-72157625461434140/
67:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/5204621235/in/set-72157625461434140/

In my small, not too well done ,test it seems that the K-7 is doing
rather well.
In order to convince myself, that I should keep on using the 67 (insted
of selling it) I need results that show, that the 67 delivers reslults
that are superior to those of the K-7.

You're losing quality scanning the negative. Don't blame the negative
for problems due to the fairly low resolution scan.

The Epson 3200 doesn't deliver sharp results scanning negatives. That's
not what it's designed for.

It does remarkably well all things considered, but it's not the best
tool for the job if you need high quality, high resolution scans from
your negatives. At best it's a tool for identifying those negatives that
might yield good results from high resolution scans.

Try shooting the K7 through a pair of pantyhose. That will impose a handicap on its resolution comparable to what the scans impose on your 67 negatives.