From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Christine Aguila
Sent: Sunday, 2 January 2011 4:16 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Tragic News Concerning Jay Taylor's Daughter

I was just on Facebook and learned that PDMLer, Jay Taylor, lost his eldest
daughter in a tragic car accident earlier this morning.  Some of us met Jay
this past May when he joined us in Chicago for the PDML exhibition.  I know
many of us will want to post condolences either on his Facebook page or
through the PDML list.  Jay writes a lovely tribute to his daughter on his
blog.  The link is included in his Facebook post.

Christine Aguila

follow the directions.