From: "Christine  Aguila"

I was just on Facebook and learned that PDMLer, Jay Taylor, lost his eldest
daughter in a tragic car accident earlier this morning.  Some of us met Jay
this past May when he joined us in Chicago for the PDML exhibition.  I know
many of us will want to post condolences either on his Facebook page or
through the PDML list.  Jay writes a lovely tribute to his daughter on his
blog.  The link is included in his Facebook post.

Christine Aguila

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to Jay and his family.