On Jan 3, 2011, at 7:59 AM, Darren Addy wrote:

> At the top of the blog he mentions "a ton of undeveloped rolls of
> film". Here they are:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragstamp/4003302872/

As some will know, another interesting part of the story is that before he
bought her stuff, he had no particular interest in photography. After he got it
and saw what he had, he went out and bought a camera himself, started taking
pictures, and consulted what he was seeing in her work for guidance for what he
should do -- in effect, letting her be his teacher.

>From the other images on this site I would say she's a great teacher as well
>as a great photographer: There are some great images, black and white and
>color, including capture of some striking "coincidences."

Continue to be amazed at this story.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net