I "discovered" Vivian's work back in March and started writing a post
about her. Her work really touched me and I contacted John Maloof (the
guy who found her negatives) to arrange an interview during my visit
to Chicago for the PDML exhibit. Sadly (for me) Mr Maloof declined my
invitation on the grounds that he was preparing a book and couldn't
say anything more than what was on his blog:

http://vivianmaier.blogspot.com

I never finished that post.

I'm glad to see others appreciating her work as much as I do. I won't
be able to attend the exhibit in Chicago, but maybe they'll get it to
travel the US. At least I hope so!

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com