On Jan 8, 2011, at 2:31 AM, Cotty wrote:

> On 8/1/11, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>> * Jostein does not like LV, Video and in-camera PPP's (post-processing
>> presets)...
>
> Count me in too.

When I got my K-x, I did not at all care about the video, but I've found it a
pleasant surprise. I find that there are times when I'm photographing an event
and realize that it would be handy to have video of it, and it's nice to be
able to just use the camera already in my hand. I've also been blown away by
the quality of the video that it takes.

These are the video equivalent of snapshots, done by someone who doesn't know
video, under challenging light conditions:
http://www.youtube.com/user/henryofarad#p/u

In short, I find Video to be handy a couple times a month.  LV would be handy
if it worked a bit better, and it would be very handy with a swivel monitor.
I've never even tried the in camera processing, though I once did try the in
camera HDR.