Steven Desjardins wrote:

Very Nice!  It does say, however that the original image was 4500 px
by 3000 px.  Did you find the legendary 13.5 MP setting on the *ist D
that has eluded the rest of us? ;-)

Duh? whas dat? not familiar with the legend - probably because I've not been shooting with
Pentax DSLR stuff .

The original size of the unedited color image says...
3008 x 2008 at 72 ppi   and 41. something x  27. something inches

I resized to 15 x 10 inches at 300 ppi.
I was shooting at ' *** L  " setting

There is still much for me to learn about the settings on the camera... one minor annoyance is it isn't telling me the shutter speed in the exif data. I know I was shooting really fast and almsot wide open and at 400 ISO . And maybe because the lens was Sigma it didn't tell me the ap in the little window on top. I kept forgetting that i needed
to move the ap ring on the lens - which isnt so with the Canon rebel.

ann