I sold my K20D today and will get the K-5 this week.

The reason is that I found that K-5 has improvements in the areas I wanted,
such as size, frame rate, noise, AF etc. I suspect that most improvements from
now will be in areas that I´m not interested in, such as video, 3D, HDR,
picture modes etc. Just look at the negative comments to K-5 on dpreview, most
of them have nothing to do with using RAW format and taking pictures.

So I found that K-5 is good enough, so I could get it and enjoy it, and wait a
couple of generations before updating again. I believe (hope) that camera
technology has matured now, at least when it comes to taking pictures.

There was a thread about a DA*24 that was deleted last week from dpreview. If
true I think that would be a better way to spend money in the future...

DagT