I like shooting video, but I totally loathe the work of editing it and
getting into usable shape; quite unlike the way I actively enjoy my
time with Lightroom.  So I shoot video but then leave it sitting on DV
tapes or in disk directories.  So it's write-only medium.  Maybe some
year I'll get around to editing.

 -T