I was on facebook once before and decided it is not for me. Now that I
am starting my own business I opened another account there and will
keep it for a while. I don't have time to maintain it and clicking "I
like" isn't my idea of social interaction either so that if it has
generated any sales one year from now it will stay, if it hasn't it
will go. I don't like their idea of privacy so my settings are as
restrictive as possible which kinda leads using it ad absurdum but I'm
open to see what comes of it.
Ecke