I don't know if Facebook generates sales, but it is a good tool for promoting
your services and brand. I maintain a page for myself and one for my company,
Stenquist Communications, LLC. Neither requires any work, unless I choose to
provide an update. But I've found that my personal page has reconnected me with
a lot of old friends. And by reading the posts now and then, I can see what
they're up to. Also, some PDML members who rarely post photos here, show their
work on Facebook. I enjoy that. My business page has brought me several new
clients and quite a bit of work. But it's not necessarily about sales, it's
about broad-based marketing and brand awareness.

Paul