From: DagT
Thanks John and all the rest! I have been looking at this kind of
reflections before, but now I was on a trip with my oldest and his
reflection worked all right. I didn?t tell him how to sit, just told
him what I was doing and showed him the pictures. DagT
http://www.thrane.name Den 16. jan. 2011 kl. 22.24 skrev John
Sessoms:
From: DagT
http://www.thrane.name/page3/page7/files/page7-1000-full.html

K-5, DA*55 1/250s, f/2.5, ISO200

I really like that. Was the reflection in the window something
you found or did you plan to set it up that way?

I guess what I meant was did you see the reflection and frame the photo to capture it, or had you just taken the photo and found the reflection was there?

It sounds like you had an idea for an image with a reflection before anything else, and when an opportunity presented itself, you framed the photo to capture the image to realize your idea.

Those are always the best photos where the idea precedes the image.

-----
No virus found in this message.