Good God, I could almost understand Esperanto, but Klingon? I'm not even going to look, but I'll be they even include High Elvish a la Tolkien.

Jeez, we have enough nearly dead languages in the world do we really /need/ to produce more?

On 1/23/2011 10:33 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
BTW: "Klingon" is currently included in the "Best Common Practices
#47" language tagging standards. See

http://www.rfc-editor.org/bcp/bcp47.txt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IETF_language_tag

for more info and

http://source.icu-project.org/repos/icu/icu/trunk/source/data/lang/en.txt

for the current list of codes to language names (in English). The
recommendation poses "tlh" to be the standard tag code for Klingon.

K'Plaah!

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Cotty<cotty...@mac.com>  wrote:
On 23/1/11, Boris Liberman, discombobulated, unleashed:

Do you have a Klingon name, Cotty?
K'hotty to you. P'taak.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__
||   (O)  |     People, Places, Pastiche

Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.