On 2011-01-24 12:33, Boris Liberman wrote:
Apparently it promotes some kind of product but I don't care about it,
and neither should you. I used to work for EMC on one of their remote
backup solutions, so it was a bit of professionally related to me. So
disregarding the promo, it seems to make a reasonably funny reading.

The ultimate irony is that if you click the "Veracity" links, they try to take you to www.veracity.com, but it redirects to another site, upon which there is not one shred of evidence that Veracity ever existed.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)