On 1/25/2011 5:42 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jan 25, 2011, at 2:34 AM, Cotty wrote:

On 24/1/11, Larry Colen, discombobulated, unleashed:

No, it's time to make sure she has two backups.  And  new primary drive.
Let's not hold back here. I eight backups, one located on each continent
AND one in orbit. Yes I know I could do better....
Is that eight copies of each format you save them in? Or is each copy in a
different format: hard drive, punched tape, printouts of hex dumps, microfiche,
Hollerith cards ... ?

I think he means eight copies of COTTY!

Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.