On Jan 26, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:

> Every night around sunset, it seems that every crow in Minneapolis comes to a
> four-block area near downtown Minneapolis to roost.
> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/IMGP7621.jpg

My God! I didn't look at the image before responding perviously. I've never
seen so many Crows in one location. I remember when I was a kid, they were
hunted. Hunters would put up decoys and use calls, and hundreds would get
killed. But I've never seen or heard of this many at a roost.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net