Most likely a mis-match of the authentication certificates, which age
out and are replaced dynamically. There are ways to force the refresh.

Hard to say based on your description, but the important thing is that
it's all working now. Once things work, they tend to stay working. :-)

Godfrey

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com