Hi all,

Looking for some enthusiast from Bangalore with whom I can share
my experiences and learn by interaction. Also looking for a store here
that stocks films other than Kodak Gold 100/200/Max, Fujifilm 100/200
and Konica Centuria 100/200 besides Ektachrome 100/200.

I would like to try out other films that guys on the list and others
use. Couldn't find any at the more popular studios like G.K. Vale and
Foto Flash. The cardboard slide mounts too weren't as good and gave me
trouble with my projector. Anyone here from Bangalore??

Thanks,
Gaurav