Gotcha.  We're moving in that direction as well but, as usual, Europe
is a step ahead of us.  ;-)

I have no issue with safety and environmental concerns.  But if you
are going to do that, then you should also forbid the importation of
the same stuff from countries that don't follow those rules.  If you
can't do that, then consider your rationale about your own rules.

--
Steve Desjardins