Wow, Christine!

I was fortunate enough to fall just south of the line of weather. I can't even imagine what a mess you folks are going to be dealing with up there! I tell you one thing, though . . . I'm sure glad I don't work in Allstate homeowners claims anymore. My old co-workers are going to be very busy for quite a while. I feel for everyone who's going to be dealing with the fallout from this storm.

Best wishes to you and all your friends and family!

-- Walt