Whoa... impressive snow!  Glad to hear you are weathering the weather
ok.  Hope the scotch is holding up!

For your amusement... a friend in the South Loop neighborhood shared
this video of his (almost) bike ride last night:
http://vimeo.com/19492437
You might have to know Brian to see the hilarity, but, still... an
amazing storm!

Stay warm!
:)
-c