From: mike wilson
Having had a major meltdown before Christmas, I have (mostly) managed
to get things back on track.  Except....

I use Netscape 7.2 for the mail application.  I already had the
installer file but, when I installed it, I could not get the programme
to start. Downloaded a new version of the installer and the same
problem.  It installs with no difficulty but will not react to
clicking on the desktop shortcut or going to the .exe file and
directly clicking on that.

After the meltdown, I went from simple XPSP2 only to the same but with
all subsequent upgrade/downloads required by MS.  Is it possible (with
my tinfoil hat firmly in place) that one of these has disabled NS?  If
so, does anyone know which one?  A month's furious googling reveals
nothing enlightening to me.

If I am truly stumped, is there a compatible, proper email programme
that will import in/out and other boxes from NS?

Many thanks in advance.

Mozilla Thunderbird should be able to import from Netscape.

-----
No virus found in this message.