I'll have to test the K-5 autofocus under tungsten when I have time. I didn't
seem to have a problem with focus in the pool hall, which was largely tungsten
light, although I did have some misses. If it does behave differently under one
kind of light, I would think that might be something that could be fixed with a
firmware upgrade.
Paul