Bob,

Having read the footnote one therein I have amusingly noticed that I was just about to ask you what exactly you meant by "English" and what was the difference in the context thereof between British and English and if I may be so bold to add here - American.

Surely I should read this text in its entirety as it is undoubtedly going to prove to be most entertaining...

Boris