From: Boris Liberman
Bob,

Having read the footnote one therein I have amusingly noticed that I was
just about to ask you what exactly you meant by "English" and what was
the difference in the context thereof between British and English and if
I may be so bold to add here - American.

Surely I should read this text in its entirety as it is undoubtedly
going to prove to be most entertaining...

Boris

"England and America are two countries separated by a common language."

- George Bernard Shaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYUuspQ6BY

-----
No virus found in this message.