From: eckinator
maybe it is just a data logger and only attaches to the hotshoe
physically - there are others like it so it could just be redabged OEM
who knows; I'll just wait and see =)

2011/2/10, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:
> Pentax doesn't trigger the hot-shoe at shutter speeds above sync. How
> does this thing work if it's mounted there?

It's got to have some sort of output from the camera to tell it when a photo is taken so it knows when to log the coordinates. I'm curious how it gets that information since the hot-shoe it appears to mount on doesn't trigger all the time.

-----
No virus found in this message.