> Oh it gets better -- or worse...
> I did want to be in Vogue when I was and 18year old model/actress
> but...
>
> http://www.vogue.it/en/talents/blog-from/2010/08/irene-pollini-giolai-
> 23-august-2010
>
> It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it
>
> ann

it makes me feel sick looking at it - I couldn't have done it, either as
model or photographer.

I notice she studied at Central Saint Martins - one of their sites is just
around the corner from where I work* and on nice days the students all eat
their lunch while sitting on the pavement, catching sunbeams. I've
photographed them occasionally, but haven't got anything worth showing yet.

*Smithfield Market area, strangely enough, so perhaps that's where Pinar got
the idea.
http://www.smithfieldmarket.com/